Sunday, August 24, 2008

September will be an Interesting Month

I mentioned a business opportunity several posts back . . . next month, I'm going to be the new owner of a newspaper! I'm looking forward to it . . . but a little nervous as well. There will be a very steep learning curve.

On my private duty case there is one other main nurse. She typically works 4-5 days a week. She just found out that she has to have surgery, and will not be working at all in Sept., and perhaps need time off beyond that! There is another nurse on the case, but she only works 1-2 days a month.

I'm happy for the opportunity to work extra hours, and earn extra money, but I"m not sure I can handle working 4-5 days a week, physically or mentally! There are a few days I won't be able to work because of previous commitments. I think I'll plan to work most other days. I can always leave early if I've gotten everything I need to, done. That will help with the mental aspect of being around the dysfunction.

No comments: